Hey everyone! I’ve eaten some of the Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Products I’ve purchased over the course of the past few weeks, and I wanted to provide my review of them. If you like pumpkin, make sure to make your way over to Trader Joe’s to try some of their products soon–they’ve popular and may not be in stock for much longer!
Foods under review:
- Pumpkin spice almond milk
- Pumpkin waffles
- Pumpkin butter
- Pumpkin butternut squash bisque
- Spiced pumpkin Madeleine cookies
- Pumpkin Greek yogurt
- Pumpkin toaster pastries
- Pumpkin bread and muffin mix
- Pumpkin ice cream
- Butternut squash mac ‘n’ cheese
- Roasted butternut squash, red quinoa, and wheatberry salad
- Cornbread crisps
Review of each by number:
- Great in coffee! It’s not super sweet and it adds just a little bit of fall flavor to your coffee.
- Perfect breakfast item! They aren’t super pumpkin-y, so if you are looking for a punch of pumpkin flavor, I’d recommend the muffin mix. However, they are delicious!
- I slathered this butter on the waffles and it is GOOD STUFF. It’s kind of like peanut butter but almost like a jam consistency because of the pumpkin. I’m going to try it next on ice cream! Definitely worth buying on your next shopping trip.
- This is one of the best soups I’ve ever had. It’s rich and creamy and flavorful. Perfect for a rainy day dinner with the cornbread crisps. You’ll be tempted to eat the entire container in one go (at least it doesn’t have TOO many calories!).
- These cookies are soft and have a good spiced pumpkin flavor. Perfect for dessert or an afternoon snack with tea.
- I like Greek yogurt to begin with, but I wish this flavor was in season year-round! Definitely unique from the typical fruit flavors of yogurt–I urge you to try it!
- I get a few boxes of the toaster pastries to have them on hand. Quick to prepare and they are good straight from the package or toasted! They aren’t super sweet but have a good pumpkin flavor and icing.
- I made muffins with the muffin mix, and they are amazing! They are soft, have a nice texture, are moist, and have good flavor. I’m sure the bread would be great too!
- The ice cream is my favorite Trader Joe’s pumpkin product. The description of it being a combination of pumpkin pie filling and ice cream in one is spot-on. If you have to get one pumpkin item from Trader Joe’s, this is the one to get.
- I wish the mac ‘n’ cheese came in a bigger box! An easy dish to prepare and is super tasty (and it has a bit of veggie in it, which makes it healthy, right!?).
- I was excited to try this salad, but to be honest, it was just okay. I wasn’t a huge fan of the cold squash and I could’ve done with one grain–the quinoa and wheatberry together were a bit much. I did enjoy the sesame dressing and goat cheese, but I would pass on this salad.
- These crisps went great with the bisque and are a nice snack too! They’ll go great with chili when the time comes!
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post! Make sure to try some of Trader Joe’s pumpkin products on your own happy and healthy adventure. 🙂 ❤