Another quick and easy vegetarian dinner recipe with 5 (or fewer ingredients)! This recipe was relatively easy to make and was delicious! Here is the link for the recipe for the pizza:
Here is the link for the recipe to roast garlic cloves (in case you didn’t buy the pre-roasted ones):
A few tips and tricks:
- While roasting garlic isn’t too difficult, buying pre-roasted garlic would make this pizza recipe go buy even quicker. Also, buying whole garlic is cheaper than pre-peeled cloves–just food for thought (pun intended).
- If using a pizza dough, I would not recommend the wax paper method like the recipe does. I would flour the dough and your hands when rolling and shaping the dough and spray the baking sheet with cooking spray so it doesn’t stick.
- If you don’t have a rolling pin like me, you can use any long, cylindrical item you have. You could you a drinking glass or the can of cooking spray.
- In addition to rolling the dough, I like to pick it up and let gravity do some work to stretch it out.
- I added feta cheese for a little salty goodness–if you’re a cheese fan, I definitely recommend this!
- If you pile on the toppings, you’ll need to cook the pizza for longer than it says on the package–otherwise, you’ll end up with raw dough.
- If you need some meat on this pizza, I would recommend ground turkey or chicken. But it’s really good as is, even for meat eaters–I promise!
I hope you enjoyed this post and consider making this pizza on your happy and healthy adventure! ❤ 🙂