Finally getting to my latest Trader Joe’s Haul post! Here’s a list of the items I got last time that I will review in the next post:
Clockwise from bottom left: Pizza dough, part-skim mozzarella, French sparkling lemonade, Tingle Tree body wash, olive oil potato chips, wheat crisps, cooked large shrimp, Gone Bananas chocolate covered frozen banana bites, Thai red curry sauce, organic hummus, Feta cheese
From the last haul (6/7), these were the items new to me that I tried and am now reviewing:
- Vegetable samosas: Really tasty, perfect for vegetarians, easy to cook (microwaveable!), and great for appetizer night!
- Key Lime tea cookies: perfectly small and taste just like the key lime pie they sell this season! However, this is much more manageable for 2 people.
- Macarons: I reviewed these in the last post, but they are great! *Correction: the 6th flavor is coconut, not vanilla.
- Multigrain crackers: ate up the whole box! Go really well with the blueberry cheese goat log, with any other cheese, or just plain.
- Face wash: great even for super sensitive skin and gets nice and sudsy! It also lasts a long time.
- Blueberry goat cheese log: My new favorite cheese from Trader Joe’s. It’s pretty strong though, so if you don’t like goat cheese or blueberries, pass on it.
- Canola oil spray: works just as well as PAM, but cheaper.
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post and make a trip to Trader Joe’s on your happy and healthy adventure! ❤ 🙂